Joyce's Dog School
1. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE TRAINING IS HANDS ON?
99% of the training is hands on. Students work on live dogs each day.
2. HOW FLEXIBLE ARE YOUR CLASS SCHEDULES?
We have set hours and schedules, offering full time day class or part time.
3. WHAT MAKES YOUR SCHOOL DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS?
We are the only school local to the Alpharetta, GA that focuses on individual attention, keeping the class size small and the training intense.
4. IS THE PET GROOMING A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS?
Pet grooming is a very lucrative business with a variety of options to consider pursuing. Joyce has worked in the industry for 47 years.
5. DO YOU OFFER A PAYMENT PLAN?
No, unfortunately we cannot offer a payment plan at this time.
7. CAN I SPECIALIZE IN GROOMING A SPECIFIC BREED?
No, students work with a variety of breeds while in class. This allows you to be a more well rounded student.
8. DO YOU HELP WITH JOB PLACEMENT UPON GRADUATION?
9. IS THIS PROGRAM ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BECOME PROFESSIONALS?
Yes. This program is only for those who want to enter the field of professional dog grooming, not for those who want to learn to groom their own dogs.
10. CAN A PERSON BE A GOOD GROOMER AFTER COMPLETING A BASIC PET GROOMING COURSE?
Yes, but it depends on the individual.